Sunday, August 11, 2013

Let Me Write A Poem To You, For I Have No Guts to Tell I Am In Love




What I saw in your eyes?
Lets call it love
For I have no other words
Sounds Cliched
But I saw the Light in the dark Sky.
When I looked into your eyes?
I wanted to spend the rest of my life
I wish
Oh you must hear this
I wish the "rest of my life" starts now
Right now, this moment
I can paint the time Blue
Like sky
I will make a masterpiece
Let me live inside your eyes
let me redefine your life
let me take your misery
Let the bliss multiply
Don't ask why?
Or who I am?
I am "in love with you"
for I have no words
I am in Love with you
Let me collect the Guts
To live beyond this Poem
Till then Let me dream about you
Think about you
Write a poem about you
For I have no words
For I have no Guts.


-Aayush

2 comments:

  1. always love ur poems,ur real nd reel stories,ur attitude nd yuh!!! sachikai aafai lekhxau? like i mean aafai??? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I try my best to stay original and interesting, when people ask me mailay 'aafai' lekheko bhanera, i feel blessed, thanks for the compliments!and thanks for appreciating my imperfections(attitude)
      Thanks again.

      Delete