Monday, August 19, 2013

Eternal Sunshine Of A Clueless Mind! I really want to make a Movie.


What Do I Want To Make A Movie About?


I am Aayush Ghimire. And I am clinically serious about my wish to make a movie in Nepal. And I am a dreamer and believe in achieving.

But my Life is full of 'if's and 'But's. I always hated this. When I was may be 13 years old I decided to engage my career towards becoming an Indian chartered accountant (the brand value of Indian CA is high in Global Market, you know? like you really wanted to know).

We had an economic recession in our family, which forced me to treasure the value of money to the extent that I got obsessed about it. So I was forced into the Chartered Accountant’s Education system. I was darn intelligent but education literally ruined me. 

Yes, education ruins your intelligence because 'Education' feeds you all the unnecessary information into your brain. You know how the 'junk food' spoils your health. And so does the so-called 'Education', read ‘Junk food’ if you are not able to engross knowledge of the things you really want to 'know' & really want to 'do'.

Our education system doesn't make sense; like they say ' Fishes should learn to fly, Birds to swim, in the name of uniform education.' Who will tell them, the education experts, that the fish cannot survive outside water? But no, they should also learn to fly because there should be uniformity in education. 

I am that fish.

What? Wasn't I supposed to write about the Movie I want to make?  I am sorry I got carried away. Actually, I am not that fish. Actually I could have chosen any profession to pursue, even the film making. But no, the 13 year old naive brain of mine decided to make this life-ruining and boring decision of pursuing this career.

But I belong to middle class family whose 90% of earning goes in executing the famous United Nations 'fulfill the basic needs' mission, 9% goes on my education and 1% on saving. Entertainment is limited to bunking the classes and sometime going movie with friends on credit and skipping meals to pay for the 'Sin'. I am being sarcastic. But it is nearest thing to the reality I am facing and most of the people are. So I decided to become a CA because it was the cheapest thing I could buy with my intelligence and my family's per capita income. Yeah CA is supposed to be tough, but I don't want to brag about my intelligence, now that I started, let me say this, "I hardly studied for more than 30 days to crack the one of the toughest exam in the world." But the problem is that the education I am getting is Junk to me and Unhealthy for my brain.

So I am now in middle of nowhere. I am 2 years due to become a CA. And it will be over. Everything will be over I guess. Because after that I have to spend whole of my life working for the sake of earning and make a family out of a beautiful girl whom I will be coerced to marry . And pretend to be happy for the rest of my life. 

And in the future I will be sitting on the chair talking with my wife and taking the sip of coffee and I will be thinking about 'What Movie I could have made?'


But I won't let that happen. And I am really sorry for not telling you about the movie I want to make.


(Caution: The article is the example of a false advertisement!!!)   



2 comments:

  1. No option to select reactions as Bored??? WTF man, now i can't post my reaction!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have made an 'Almost died 'cause of Boredom' reaction box to tick, just for you my fren!

      Delete