Thursday, August 1, 2013

Being Different Is Too Mainstream

Being Different Is Too Mainstream

I am Aayush Ghimire. I am Nobody. And like everybody I wanted to and still want to become somebody. I always knew what I wanted to become but never knew how to achieve it.

I want to be renowned, I want to be celebrated, I want to be loved. Well everybody wishes it. But I want to be different but then again there is this fact, 'Different is too mainstream.' I want to make a difference, nothing new, isn't it? Well to sum it up I am Arnav Ghimire and I want to be differently acknowledged but I am stuck inside this huge 'Green and Blue' ball called world, where even the different is not new.

'Difference is scarce resource, very scarce to be precise, to the extent that only few blessed people can achieve it. And rest of the world keeps on convincing themselves saying, 'we were not blessed, world was unfair.' Little do they know that even if the 'Difference' is scarce, blessing is not granted it is taken and is abundantly available.' 

I am Arnav Ghimire and I want to be Blessed.(Don't read Blessing as some Religious achievement)


No comments:

Post a Comment