Tuesday, June 17, 2014



I am A Peacock Flying Into the Rainbow: The Other Guys

My 22 years old life is full of Complaints. I am still young and time doesn’t seem to wait. I think I am a peacock who seems to ignore the word “Pea” in his name. “Change”, It has this uninterruptable relationship with time. I am crushed between their two sided affair. I waste most of the time thinking that I can change or I can adapt when I shall really be thinking is “I am a change and Time has to adapt with me.”

I, We, human beings have developed this nasty habit of blaming the “external force”. The poor helpless “time” falls prey to our nasty habits most of the time. We are so convinced, if not we try to convince ourselves that there is this external force looking upon us and it guides us, does it?

Aren’t we external?

We are totally different from what our soul craves for, everything except soul is “external”, when we are so busy searching the external force that we will never find, we do not realize that we are the true external. We are time, We are the force that guides us. The soul in us is the real human everything except soul, the flesh and bones and the brains and the lungs and even testicles and feminine Vagina, everything is God. Why not? It gives life to our soul. It gives conviction, the conviction of existence.

And sometimes I get so frustrated that I sign up into random dating sites thinking may be falling in love is the answer.

Sometimes I read books thinking may be Escaping is the answer.

Sometimes I listen to old tracks from the High School days thinking may be denial is the answer.

Sometimes I reminisce the thoughts I had for My crush thinking may be falling in Love is the answer.

Well, Life is not a phone call to be answered, neither it’s a problem to be solved. I admit, I may not have good perspective about life.

But if you were to compare life with phone calls and Algebraic problems.

Then I can surely answer what “Sad Life” is, “It is the calls that you missed, if life were to be phone calls.”

“It is the algebraic solution where you desperately try to match the Left hand with the Right hand side, but the beauty lies in realizing the Magic of the equation. If you have solved the problem, if life were to be an algebraic Equation, then you haven’t lived your life.”

I am a peacock meant to fly into the rainbow with what I have got.

1 comment:

  1. Then I can surely answer what “Sad Life” is, “It is the calls that you missed, if life were to be phone calls.”
    Amazing thought!

    ReplyDelete