Monday, January 27, 2014

Train

What do I call it
The Feeling When I say Goodbye
The noise of the chains
Of the Engines
The noises the Trains Make
At the Station
The Feeling When I Wish My Best
Hoping the sound won't beckon
Beckon My Train To come


I don't want to Let go the Smell of Your Kisses
I don't want to Let go the Goosebumps Your Smile Gives Away


I don't know what to call it
I don't know what the answers would say
Because I am lost inside the train 
I am Lost Without You
In this City Full of Long Distances
City full of Wanderers
City that will make me miss You


I hate this Pain 
Please Kiss me tight
Please Hold me With your Smile
I don't want to Go
I don't want to Get in the Train.


-Aayush

I tried my Best to replicate that feeling when I went to Railway station to bid Goodbye
to My beautiful Mom and My Brother.

4 comments:

  1. Simply wonderful, its simple yet one can feel your emotions, the sadness, the pain and the heartbreak

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with anonymous...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You read all of them, wow! I feel privileged.

      Delete