Saturday, December 7, 2013

I Want To Buy A Guitar!

I want To Buy A Guitar…


Sitting inside the office Cubicle
I was thinking about the world I am going to live
World I am going to live half a decade later
It’s funny how the Years seem to pass faster
When you are worrying about the future


Days become months
Months become Years
And You have half a decade in Your plate
And You sit back inside
Inside the New Office’s cubicle
Thinking and Wondering what You have achieved
And you realize how worrying was not the answer!


I am not that Guy
I am convincing myself
For I am Going to buy a Guitar!
I am going to sing my heart out
May be Impress some ‘Angels’
Fall in love often
Break my heart a few time
I will buy a Guitar
And Do the crime
For I may Find a Love
And sooth her with my fallible voice
For Such an ecstasy
It comes for a very small price!

And may be I Find a partner in her
Buy beautiful Ring for her
We will Make a family out of each other
For I am going to Buy a Guitar

Make some new Friends
I shall Learn to trust
Put some trust to test
And see it being broken may be
But then I will learn to live like Human
Not like some Social freaks!


I will write my own rules
Live my own terms
I will see the curve of my life going Up and down
But I will be the king
And the Owner of The Precious Crown
I will be happy
Some Followers of Civilization codes may frown
But I will live High
And never let myself down
For I will Buy a Guitar
I think I should start writing song
I shall Start Penning it right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment